The Public Order represents the general peace/unrest of the population at your castle and outposts. Advantages gained from a positive public order include:
- Increased production of resources
- Increased speed of recruitment tools/soldiers, and healing soldiers.
Players can increase their public order by :
- Build more decorative items in their castle and outposts.
- Upgrading defenses
- Level up with Fusion forges
- Equip a relic castellan which gives you public order bonus. Not all castellan hero has this economy effect, so be careful!
- Repair any burned buildings regardless of type.
- Achieve at least Top 100 for Individual reward in events (War Of The Realms, Nomad, Bloodcrow, Samurai, Berimond), and use these decorations to your main castles, outposts, or kingdom castles.
- Upgrade any buildings which contains public order
- Assign any appearance build item which gives you public order.
- Applying decorations from storehouse to castle and outpost.
- Alliance subscription
However, public order is decreased by :
- Unrest (Fires from looting and/or sabotage)
- Population (by building Dwellings or Townhouses)
- Storing decorations from castle and outpost
- Demolishing a building with public order
- Unequip relic castellan which gives you public order bonus
- Disassemble any appearance build item which gives you public order.
It decreases the speed of recruitment, treatment speed, and lower resource production.