Siege workshop is a building where siege tools can be produced. Only one can be built in each castle and/or outpost. More siege tools are unlocked with each upgrade. You can build Resource Tools, or instantly receive other more effective tools for Rubies. For example, the variant of the Loot sack would be the Loot cart, and the Scaling ladder variant would be the Siege tower.
At level 4 you will unlocked various siege tools. However you must unlock the building skill first, in order to unlock tools.
The Siege workshop is effective but costly and slow in production. Here are ways to cut costs and increase productivity:
- Siege tool cost build item (primary).
- Public Order : The higher the public order, the faster the production speed.
- Forge : Increases speed by a percentage, similar to Sawmill, Stonemason, and Flour mill.
- Glory Titles : "the Noble" and "the Relentless" increases speed of rams, ladders, and shields (Tier 1).
- Research Tower : "Workbench".